Start date: August 2017
Drive global development impact. Excel and realize your potential.
SEEK Development (SEEK) is a well-established, rapidly growing consultancy specializing in strategy and policy development, leadership and change management, large programmatic and organizational evaluations, as well as strategic advocacy. SEEK’s sectoral focus is on global health and education, with functional focus areas including aid effectiveness, the global financing architecture for development, and innovative financing approaches.
SEEK works with international organizations, civil-society institutions, foundations, and socially responsible enterprises. SEEK’s clients include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, the World Health Organization, Brot für die Welt, and the World Bank, among many others. For more information, please visit http://seekdevelopment.org
You will play a critical role in helping to shape the future growth and development of the company through high-profile client engagements and contributions to business development. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Drive global development impact through high-quality strategic and organizational advice to leading institutions
- Rapidly build strong relationships with global development actors from Germany and beyond
- Conduct top-quality research and analysis to shape major discussions in global development
- Synthesize complex development issues into concise and digestible policy briefs and reports
- Actively contribute to client relationship building and business development
- Manage client engagements and ensure the success of projects and workstreams.
- Advanced degree in social sciences, economics, public health or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, ideally in a strategic role in a leading consultancy, development agency, international organization, and/or international NGO
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to engage stakeholders and build relationships quickly
- Strong track record in developing advocacy strategies; very good understanding of the German political process
- Existing networks within German government and/or parliament, and excellent understanding of actors and decision-making processes relating to global development and health
- Strong analytical, writing and research skills, including quantitative data analysis
- Team player with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, and dedicated to client service in a fast-paced environment
- Strong management and multitasking skills
- Native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Unique chance to gain experience in a fast-growing global development consultancy with strong social impact
- Opportunity to apply your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to drive global change processes
- Passionate, dynamic and values-driven team of colleagues in constant search of excellence
- Exciting clients with top-level executives and leading organizations in global development
- Excellent learning and development opportunities through mentoring and training
- Attractive remuneration and central location in a new loft office in Berlin.
In case of any queries, please contact Lucia Baginova at +49 (0)30 4202 5211.