I am looking for a (preferably) long term International Position either with an NGO or in the Private sector in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda.
Please Note: I am holding permanent residence status (including work permit) for Kenya and can therefore work for any Employer without the hassle of going through Immigration process. I am a skilled professional in my early/mid 40´s with Vocational and Academic degrees (Bachelor and Master) in the field of Management, Public Administration, Business Economics & Administration.
I successfully managed a startup company in the USA and made it grow from $ 100,000 Sales/year to 1.5 Million a year. Excellent Operations, General Management, Procurement, and Budget controlling skills ensured a smooth and efficient operational workflow.
The mixture of Private sector (70 %) and NGO experience (30 %) makes me a unique candidate in both fields.
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.), specialization in Public Administration, Economics, Law and Social Science. I wrote a critical Thesis about the reform of the UN Security council, titled “Can the UN Security council be reformed? An analysis using the Veto Player Theorem.”
- Bachelor of Arts (B. A.) in Business Administration - Thesis: “Analyzing the economic effects caused by Chinas engagement in Africa – Can we learn from China?”
- 2 year Advanced Vocational College degree in Business Economics - Thesis: “The effect of BASEL II on Small and Medium sized businesses”
- 3 year Vocational College degree in Administration
20 years work experience in Germany and the USA with Project Management experience in Kenya (part time/Volunteer) since 2006.
Duties on the Kenyan Project:
- Analyzing needs of families in rural areas of Machakos County
- Advising of possible Income generating activities (mainly farming/livestock)
- Writing reports regarding project needs and implementation of project activities to families
- Arranging help for families with kids (medicine, food packages, school items, uniforms)
- Constant field visits several times a year
- Liaising with Assistant on side regarding implementation and effect of support to families
- Ensured project is progressing as planned and intervene/detect issues why there is a delay
I am fluent in English and German with basic knowledge in Spanish and Swahili.
You can also view my linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/johannesbullmann